By following all safety protocols and precautions set by Oregon Governor Kate Brown and Portland Parks & Recreation, Rose City Golf Club is planning on staying open at this time.
The safety of our staff and customers is our number one priority. If you are sick and not feeling well, please stay home. We want to provide a safe and healthy outlet for those wishing to get outside and exercise during this time.
Please read the following check-in directions carefully:
1. All tee times must be made either online or by phone.
2. Pre-payment is required for those that book a tee time online. For those that book over the phone, we will need a credit/debit card number and will charge for the round on the day of play.
3. If you are a YA! Golfer, Youth on Course member or a Portland Parks Golf Players Card holder, you must call us to make a tee time reservation.
4. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
5. The clubhouse will be closed to the public (with the exception of restrooms). Check-in will be on the west end of the clubhouse (follow the signs).
6. We will have non-alcoholic beverages and packaged snacks available for purchase.
7. Golf carts will be single rider only, with the exception of immediate family. Carts can be reserved and paid for over the phone only.
8. For the time being, rental clubs and pull carts will not be available.
9. No cash will be accepted — payment by card only.
10. Flags are not to be touched on the course.
11. Golf holes are inverted, therefore making it easier to retrieve a golf ball and not having to reach down into the hole.
12. All rakes have been removed from bunkers.
13. Players must practice social distancing at all times — a minimum of six feet between each other.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing you on the course.
– The Rose City Team
Welcome to Rose City Golf Club! Built in 1923, our course is the second oldest municipal course in the city and state. Located in the center of northeast Portland neighborhoods, our course is a classic, tree-lined course that is both playable and challenging for players at all levels. Recent renovations have improved conditions and year-round playability at Rose City.
Historically, the property has seen a progression of use by planes, trains, horses, motorcycles, and cars. Getting to Rose City Golf Club is easy from any section of town or Southwest Washington. Just west of Rocky Butte and adjacent to Madison High School, our course is a hidden gem in Northeast Portland. Built in 1932, the clubhouse is on the National Register of Historic Places — a beautiful, brick building with steep pitched roofs. Inside, you will be welcomed in the pro shop where you will find the staff eager to assist with your check in. Before or after your round you can relax in the Rose City Grill, where breakfast, lunch and snacks are available every day. We also have outdoor seating available by our putting and chipping space and in our picnic area toward the first tee.
Our mission is to provide our customers with an excellent experience while at our course. We work hard to provide customer service that will make everyone feel welcome and comfortable, wanting to return in the future. Many of our guests have been regulars to Rose City for years. It all began with their first visit to our course. We hope you come and enjoy our course and all we have to offer.
Senior Golf ID
Monday and Wednesday
1:00 – 2:30pm